A pure non-CFC controlled air source that removes dust and airborne contaminants from delicate instruments without scratching.
- High-delivery trigger spray
- Includes extension tube for precision application in hard to reach areas
- Safe for use on plastics and energized equipment
- Remove microscopic particles of lint, ferrous oxide, and other contaminants
- Ideal for use on delicate components and instruments where residual entrapment could be a problem
- Dirt, dust, pollen, and other debris are forcefully dislodged
Applications: electronics, lab equipment, computer equipment, electronic circuitry, and photographic equipment.
Hazardous Material: ships via ground freight only.
Aervoe Dust Air™ is a non-CFC, noncontact, controlled air source that removes dust and other contaminants. Product acts like a portable air hose, providing a high-pressure blowing action. Dirt, pollen, and other debris are forcefully dislodged from delicate instruments where moisture cleaning will not do.
Benefits: Dust Air™ removes contaminants without scratching the surface. Cleans hard to reach areas with extension tube attached. Container meets DOT-E 10232 specifications. Easy to use trigger valve provides a comfortable grip as well as precision application. Safe for use on plastics and energized equipment.